From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Planet CouchDB
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:48:27 GMT
Heya folks,
I've set up Planet CouchDB (http://planet.couchdb.com/) last
week and by now all DNS settings should have propagated.

We don't have a lot of feeds aggregated there, but I'll add
more as they emerge. If you are blogging about CouchDB
or find a cool blog that should be included, send me a link
to the blog's RSS/Atom feed for the tag or category CouchDB
(or whatever it uses).

The planet software used is Sam Ruby's Venus
(http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/)

If you feel anything should be improved, I run a stock Venus
installation and the classic_fancy theme, any patches that
improve behaviour or look and feel are welcome.

Also, spread the word, thanks :)

Cheers
Jan