From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello couchDB world
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:45:19 GMT
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 06:40:13PM +0200, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> Hmmm. While I'm fairly neutral and mildly interested in DSCM, I would
> venture to say that developing stuff externally from the ASF repository
> is quite a no-no here, according to incubator rules.

All I am essentially recommending is that he prepares his patches using some
collaborative tool before presenting them to the development team for comment
and perhaps merge.

This is surely no different from simply saying "patches welcome" - I'm just
dispensing some pragmatic advice at the same time.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater, http://people.apache.org/~nslater/