From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help debugging mochiweb/Safari HTTP problems
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:09:59 GMT
I still haven't made any progress on this issue.

 From debugging the raw packets, it appears Safari is reseting the
connection after sending the complete request but before accepting the
response, then it resends the request. On Linux other users report the
problems with Firefox, but I don't think it happens on Firefox from OS
X for anyone.

With Safari running the CouchDB 0.7.2 test suite, everything worked
perfectly. That version of CouchDB uses the Inets HTTP library.

-Damien