From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mochiweb unstable?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:46:03 GMT
Okay, so I went ahead and did a little debugging. For reasons unknown,
mochiweb is getting a network error, causing us to crash. Then it
appears mochiweb attempts the same request again. This is fine for GET
PUT and DELETE, they'll error out if attempted twice, but it also does
it for POST during the creation of new documents. This it would seem
is the source of duplicate documents some people see?