From "David Pitman" ...@davidpitman.name>
Subject Re: How to contribute - especially authentication
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:25:09 GMT
Hello!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've done up a basic proxy using the tntnet c++ server already, and it's
useable enough for a while, but I'd prefer something more properly
integrated, hence my query.

Very cool, those documents have given me a good starting point, and I kept
them in mind when designing my proxy, so I'll get in and spend my spare time
this week getting more intimate with Erlang and take it from there ...

Many thanks.

David.

--
David Pitman