From Damien Katz <damienk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r657926
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 12:30:20 GMT
It's because we no longer use content-type to describe the programming
language, which always seemed dubious to me anyway. The only language
that actually had anything resembling a MIME type was javascript, and
it had 2 "text/javascript" and "application/javascript". All the
others were going to be "application/lang_x", and since we don't
actually use this info anywhere a MIME type would be used, it's
pointless to require everyone to specify "application/lang_x" instead
of just plain "lang_x".

-Damien