From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB status report due
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 18:41:33 GMT

On Apr 3, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> So you say we should write more with less words? :)

Always ;-)

> I could add that we waited for our mentors and eventually set up
> infrastructure. There's not a lot more that actually did happen[1]
> (anyone, please correct me if I am wrong). Should the first report
> include a more detailed description of CouchDB for the benefit of
> the board?

I don't think that's necessary

> [1]: Possible things to mention: The fancypants branch, build system
> improvements, discussion about fulltext indexing.

branch yes, build system depends on how much there is to say,
discussion - I'd omit unless there was something notable, like it
being contentious -- remember that discussions about lots of design
topics should be the norm.

> Ok: IANAL and have generally no insight into any of that. Damien,
> can you clarify?

You could also leave that as an open issue that we are looking into

> Anything else we need? You are a bit vague with your request :)

Just what I mentioned above.  Anybody else have any thoughts?

Ted