From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Where's infrastructure?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:02:24 GMT
On Mar 10, 2008, at 5:40 AM, Christopher Lenz wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> so apparently we're all still waiting for accounts. Damien and Jan
> for new ones, myself for a reset of my SVN password. These were
> requested between Feb 23th and Feb 28th via mail sent to root@ and
> CC-ed to couchdb-private@. (Well, and Noah's ICLA is apparently
> still not on file, but that's not an infra issue.)

I have no idea what is happening here, but I just sent a note to
infrastructure@apache.org.  Feel free to send your own requests as
well.   As for Noah's ICLA,  Sam Ruby, the champion for CouchDB is
the ASF secretary, so perhaps a note to secretary@ is in order.

> Also, there's been no response to our Wiki setup request
> (INFRA-1540), and the project status page Ted checked in two weeks
> ago still hasn't surfaced on the Incubator site AFAICT.

Turns out I flubbed parts of the checkin.  The page is there, but
it's in the wrong section and with the wrong name -- I missed a
section in the XML.  I just checked in what ought to be corrected
versions.

> What's going on here? Is everyone on vacation or conferences, or is
> the infra team simply overloaded (or distracted by SCM arguments :P) ?

I've just started a new job and am swamped.  There are supposed to be
two other mentors helping out, but I have no idea where they are, and
I don't have any idea why requests aren't going through on the accounts.

Ted