From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: MarkMail archives?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:35:19 GMT
Hi Damien,

I'll ask them to add us.   I also requested svn karma (access privs)
for you, jan, and nslater today - I always forget that step.   Once
that comes through we can get back to the business of getting the
code into svn.  My apologies for being slow - I was at a conference
from the 13-19th and am just now digging out.

Ted