From Jan Lehnardt <janlehna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Project specific wiki
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:13:43 GMT
On Feb 25, 2008, at 12:09, Christopher Lenz wrote:

> On 23.02.2008, at 21:00, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>> Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>>> http://issues.apache.org/jira, create an account and create a new
>>> issue (in the top navigation) in the Infrastructure project. Make
>>> sure
>>> you choose the "Confluence" component and request a new CoucbDB
>>> space.
>>
>> Actually there is a choice between Confluence and MoinMoin, the
>> couchdb community as a whole should decide which wiki use.
>
> From brief discussion on IRC, at least Noah and myself would feel
> more comfortable with using good old MoinMoin. Damien, Jan, what
> about you?

I have no experience with either, I am just glad that we leave
MediaWiki :) From what I've seen about the discussion, Confluence is
apparently not Open Source and for that simple reason, I'd vote for
MoinMoin. If I'm wrong about that, I'm indifferent or +0.

Cheers
Jan