From Jan Lehnardt <janlehna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Moving CouchDB to the ASF
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:14:31 GMT
Hello,
I hope this is the correct list.

I stepped up to look over the move of the CouchDB project to the ASF
infrastructure. To make my life a bit easier I ask for you
collaboration.

I created a page in the CouchDB Wiki that lists the things to do to move
the CouchDB project to the ASF. This is to keep track of what needs to
be
done and who does what and when and to have a place to write down the
results and reasoning of the upcoming discussions.

The list is by no means complete and I may have forgotten steps. Please
add them as you find them. Also, add yourself if you want to tackle a
task.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jan