From "Kerr Rainey" <kerr_rai...@rokera.com>
Subject Re: Repository procedure proposal
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:31:45 GMT
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org> wrote:
>  I would like to make a very rough suggestion for how we lay out and manage our
>  Subversion repository on and after the code drop.

Just to put another suggestion on the table,  I quite like the
stratagy where all main work is done in trunk and then branches are
pulled to finalise work for a release, merging appropriate changes
back into trunk.  The realses then happens from the branch.

Put, you know, I'm not that bothered, so whatever makes sense for the
people doing most of the svn admin.

--
Kerr