From Noah Slater <nsla...@bytesexual.org>
Subject Re: Initial code drop
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:41:49 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:09:50PM +0100, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> Damien Katz is the sole author of CouchDB, Noah Slater's work is the build
> system and Christopher Lenz developed the administration interface. I
> contributed the initial Lucene part of the fulltext search and some minor
> things. We all were aware of the License change and informally agreed to
> assign any copyright to Damien. I don't know if that is sufficient for the
> situation but that's how it stands :-)

This is incorrect.

We all agreed to reclience the code under the APL but I did not agree to assign
copyright to anyone and the source contains files that are seperately licenced
by my self, Jan and Damien. Chris was the only person who assigned copyright to
Damien for this contribution.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>