incubator-connectors-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authority Connection works unpredictably
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:01:01 GMT
The sAMAccountName and UserPrincipalName LDAP fields were used by
different versions of Windows at different points in time.  Some
backwards compatibility was maintained, however Microsoft has
apparently decided to deprecate one of them (can't remember which),
and thus you need support for both.

Karl