incubator-connectors-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last-modified from Web crawler
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 23:14:58 GMT
It's "header-" plus the actual header name, e.g.
"header-Last-Modified".  You should see it go by if you are using the
standard logging options for Solr.

Karl

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What would the name of the metadata from HTTP headers be? Could you give an example for
the LastModified header?

> --
> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>
> On 26. aug. 2011, at 10:35, Karl Wright wrote:
>
>> Jan, did this work for you?
>> Karl
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If I recall, the Solr output connector has a tab that will let you map
>>> "incoming" metadata to whatever solr fieldname you want.  It's called
>>> the Solr Field Mapping tab, and you set it on each job that indexes to
>>> a solr output connection.  Give it a try and see if it works for you.
>>>
>>> Karl

output connector as e.g. literal.last_modified ?

from a page's HTTP header to the output connector?