incubator-connectors-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Last-modified from Web crawler
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:34:20 GMT
Hi,

What would the name of the metadata from HTTP headers be? Could you give an example for the
LastModified header?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

On 26. aug. 2011, at 10:35, Karl Wright wrote:

> Jan, did this work for you?
> Karl
>
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If I recall, the Solr output connector has a tab that will let you map
>> "incoming" metadata to whatever solr fieldname you want.  It's called
>> the Solr Field Mapping tab, and you set it on each job that indexes to
>> a solr output connection.  Give it a try and see if it works for you.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 4:38 AM, Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
>>> Wow, that was quick :)
>>>
>>> So, how can we now configure so that "Last-Modified" is sent to the solr output
connector as e.g. literal.last_modified ?

>>> --
>>> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
>>> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>>> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com

a page's HTTP header to the output connector?