incubator-connectors-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache accesstoken
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:48:03 GMT
The code in the branch is ready to use.
Please bear in mind that there are some core changes too, so you'll
need to build and test the whole thing.

Thanks!
Karl

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excellent!
> I've created the branch - it can be found at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/branches/CONNECTORS-32.
>  I'll let you know when I think the code is done.
>
> Karl
>
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Shinichiro Abe
> <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, Thank you.
>> I'm interested in this arrangement, of course.
>> if you will provide code, I will try to test it in my environment next week.
>>
>> Shinichiro Abe
>>
>> On 2011/04/14, at 22:23, Karl Wright wrote:
>>
>>> I'm actually working on a ManifoldCF in Action example for caching for
>>> authority connectors this weekend, so one way or another I'm going to
>>> be writing caching code very soon.  If you are willing to test things
>>> out in your environment, I'm thinking it might make sense to create a
>>> branch for this ticket, and then I can easily provide code that you
>>> can try out.  Are you interested in this arrangement?
>>>
>>> Karl

time, it seemed that it connects authorities(Active Directory) each time.
there cache mechanism in mcf-authority-service?