From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sync Directory
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:44:22 GMT
No sync directory specified basically means there is no cross-process
synchronization.  All synchronization is within process.  For the
Quick Start, which runs in a single process, this is fine.  For a
multi-process setup, you must have one.

If the doc's not clear on this point we should clarify it.  So please
create a ticket if this isn't clear.

Karl