From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA tickets
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 12:34:14 GMT
I just did a pass through the open JIRA tickets, and where reasonable
provided a summary of the ticket's status, also updating the title if
it has become incorrect.  Hopefully this will help Erlend, and any
other committers who are looking for tickets to tackle.  I also
created a number of smaller tickets which should be good starting
points for potential contributors.

It is clear what we still really lack is sufficient committer breadth
to be able to do active development on many of our connectors.  If you
are lurking and you have access to proprietary systems for which
there's a ManifoldCF connector, it would be great if you could let us
know that.  I'll try to keep a list.

Karl