From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-process setup
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:57:26 GMT
connectors.xml only applies to the Quick Start.  All connectors are
registered every time you run the process.  For a multiprocess setup,
there is no single process this should occur on, and furthermore, it
is more technically correct to register a connector only once.  Some
of the steps of registration (e.g. creating database tables) can be
stateful and fairly expensive and the QuickStart is thus a compromise.

Karl