From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The MCF FAQ
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 00:38:31 GMT

Hello.
Yesterday I tried to connect postgreSQL using the MCF.
MCF site "Property.xml properties" of  "how-to-build-and-deploy.html" I just saw the configuration,

I was not aware of existing FAQ "PostgreSQL with the quick-start" description
(especially, dbsuperusername and dbsuperuserpassword settings, additionally hostname, port).
So it faild to connect first.
In case postgreSQL we're using, these must be set.
"Property.xml properties" would need to be explained in.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe