From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Meridio connector build strategy
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:25:04 GMT
Karl,
good to see you are making progress! I have no experience with the
Meridio software but I can imagine what a pain it is to get this
right. I think we should concentrate on making progress over
perfection and follow the path with the least pain for now. We have
many many tasks ahead so I would suggest not to waste time on a
perfect solution but make is working somehow so we can build the
source and run tests or whatever depends on that code.

maybe I'm completely wrong but for now i would say just checkin the
stubs and we are fine, provided this is the quickest and least painful
way.

simon