From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Third tar.gz status?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:42:40 GMT
That looks pretty good.  Did you see my last question about the library dependencies?  The
Makefiles seem to be expecting them to be in /usr/share/...  I think we need to include the
dependencies ahead of time so we can make sure they are covered license wise.

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:42 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Hi Grant,
>
> Did you have a look at the third tar.gz I uploaded into the code-grant ticket?  For this
one, I used rat as you requested, and added licenses to all remaining jsp and java files.
 I'm not sure how those got missed; the engineer here who did the conversion in the first
place is usually pretty thorough that way.

> There are still a few outstanding files of different kinds that I've been loathe to touch.
 For example, there are a couple of purportedly XML files in the SharePoint MCPermissions
web service build.  These have some kind of lead-in, however, and they are used by Visual
Studio, so I was not sure I could safely drop a copyright into them.  Also, we included Sun
jsp standard library tld's in the grant inadvertantly; these of course can be distributed
but were not ours to grant in the first place.