From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Third tar.gz status?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:43:32 GMT
BTW, I think you can start working on the build script even before the code gets committed.
 That way we can do the initial commit and than almost immediately you can add the build stuff.

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:42 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Hi Grant,
>
> Did you have a look at the third tar.gz I uploaded into the code-grant ticket?  For this
one, I used rat as you requested, and added licenses to all remaining jsp and java files.
 I'm not sure how those got missed; the engineer here who did the conversion in the first
place is usually pretty thorough that way.

> There are still a few outstanding files of different kinds that I've been loathe to touch.
 For example, there are a couple of purportedly XML files in the SharePoint MCPermissions
web service build.  These have some kind of lead-in, however, and they are used by Visual
Studio, so I was not sure I could safely drop a copyright into them.  Also, we included Sun
jsp standard library tld's in the grant inadvertantly; these of course can be distributed
but were not ours to grant in the first place.