From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MetaCarta branding
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:20:42 GMT
I think that is fine for now.

On Feb 17, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Karl Wright wrote:

> FWIW, the Meridio Connector has another annoying issue.  The web service that you need
to install on the Meridio Server is called MetaCartaWS, and the connector refers to it that
way.  Unfortunately, we still have been unable to get the sources that were promised us for
this web service, so it remains a precompiled black box.  Thus, we will not be able to change
the name of this service to something more generic until that is resolved.