From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review documents added to the wiki
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:07:06 GMT
Hi Karl,

Looks like a great start.  I modified one little part of it (about Postgresql).  While I share
your sentiment about it's quality, we should likely support other DBs in the long run, too,
so I removed the statement so as to encourage others who like alternatives to feel welcome.

Some questions:

1. On the security model, is there also a late binding option?  In other words, if I wanted
to ask for security tokens at search time, can I?  How would it perform?

2. Totally unrelated to this document:  Sharepoint 2010?  Is it supported?

Thanks,
Grant

On Feb 22, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've added two documents to the wiki that basically document the current LCF concepts
and build/deploy process in a bare-bones way.  I'd like feedback as to where it seems confusing
or incomplete.