From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any addition requirements to complete the grant/svn import process?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:09:45 GMT
Checking it out today.

On Feb 4, 2010, at 8:07 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Hi Grant,
>
> As you probably noticed, I uploaded a new tarball plus md5sum yesterday, into the same
ticket.  I believe I attached apache headers to every file which I was certain would not be
functionally harmed by that exercise.  Does that now meet the requirements as set forward
by the IP committee?

> I would like very much to get the grant into Apache svn before long.  I've been given
MetaCarta clearance to work hard on "de-MetaCarta-isizing" the granted code within Apache
over the next few weeks.  MetaCarta hopes to be able to reimport the changed code from Apache
as their primary connector code sometime over the next several weeks, so my work is cut out
for me, it seems.