From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Corporate CLA Reminder
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:45:53 GMT
Per the IP Clearance form (see the Incubator website) I'm filling out for processing the Metacarta
grant:

Remind active committers that they are responsible for
                  ensuring that a Corporate CLA is recorded if such is
                  required to authorize their contributions under their
                  individual CLA.

Consider yourself reminded!

If you think that might apply to you, check with your corporate attorney.  I'm not in a position
to say whether you need it or not, I'm just here to remind you that it is your responsibility
to make such a determination.  If you have questions on it, ask on legal-discuss@a.o.

Cheers,
Grant