From Arje Cahn <a.c...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Draft February Report
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:16:22 GMT
> * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the
> project
>  or necessarily of its field
>
> The Lucene Connectors Framework (LCF) is an effort to provide build and
> support an open source framework for connecting to content repositories like
> Microsoft Sharepoint and EMC Documentum, amongst others via a single API.

I'm having a hard time parsing this sentence:
"X is an effort to provide build and support".. Do you mean "an effort to
build and support ..."?

Also, I think it's confusing that the project name is "Lucene Connector
Framework" (Connector without an S), but in the description you're talking
about the "Lucene Connector*s* Framework".

Arje (who apologizes for nitpicking)