From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Mailing archives and project logo
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:17:13 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that mailing list archives linked here:
http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/mail.html are not working yet (404).
Is it that they haven't been setup yet? (I would like to go through history
of email, as of now I found markmail.com helpful)

There seem to be running early discussion about project logo:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Possible+Logos
Are there any known requirements? Especially the final project name? Will it
be Lucene Connector Framework or Apache Lucene Connector Framework? It was
now always clear whether Apache word should be integrated in the logo (e.g.
Lucene and Mahout does not have it, Solr and Droids does).

Thanks,
Lukas