From Karl Wright <kwri...@metacarta.com>
Subject Re: Draft February Report
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:22:30 GMT
Short and sweet.  Sounds fine to me. ;-)
Karl

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Please review and provide feedback by tomorrow and then I'll submit.
> <snip>
> * Your project name
>
> Lucene Connector Framework
>
> * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
>   or necessarily of its field
>
> The Lucene Connectors Framework (LCF) is an effort to provide build and support an open
source framework for connecting to content repositories like Microsoft Sharepoint and EMC
Documentum, amongst others via a single API.

--
Karl Wright
Software Engineer

MetaCarta, Inc.
350 Massachusetts Avenue, 4th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139 USA

(617)-301-5511

www.metacarta.com <http://www.metacarta.com>
Where to find it.

This message may contain privileged, proprietary, and otherwise private
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately.