From Karl Wright <kwri...@metacarta.com>
Subject Re: Third tar.gz status?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:51:56 GMT
Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> That looks pretty good.  Did you see my last question about the library dependencies?
 The Makefiles seem to be expecting them to be in /usr/share/...  I think we need to include
the dependencies ahead of time so we can make sure they are covered license wise.

I didn't see your question, sorry.  Where did you post it?
The Makefiles were meant to be context examples, because they would be only expected to work
properly on a debian system, with
the build-depends installed as specified in debian/control.  If you are asking about specific
jars that are referred to in this
way, can you summarize what you think is missing?  I'd be happy to clarify where they all
are supposed to come from.

Karl