From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: public cloudstack deployments
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:00:58 GMT
Everyone - where possible, we'd looooooove to see these listed on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30744222

John

On Dec 11, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
 wrote:

> Hi Ioan
> We've done numerous public CS deployments this year.
> Drop me a PM and I'll see if I can put you in touch with some of our customers
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

on Axemblr Provisionr - a tool to provision 10's -100's of machines - soon to be open sourced.

> I'm working on the CloudStack driver, using jclouds against Ninefold, which unfortunately
doesn't have SecurityGroups enabled so network configuration is a bit more complicated.

> We also have a talk submission called 'Hadoop on-demand on CloudStack'
> at Hadoop Summit Amsterdam [1] where we will feature Axemblr Provisionr in action so
please vote if you find the talk interesting.

> [1] http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/185446-operating-hadoop/suggestions/3401646-hadoop-on-demand-on-cloudstack
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com
>
> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella