From Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com>
Subject Templates don't show up
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:29:45 GMT
What would prevent a template from showing up in the list of templates (both in the GUI and
in the API)?  I'm trying to copy a template from one zone to another (zone a to b say), and
despite everything showing success, it never shows up.  No errors in the logs, etc.  I tried
a different template, and it copies and works fine (from zone a and to zone b, same thing
I'm trying with the one that never shows up) .  There's something with this template and I
can't identify what it is.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email. Thank you.