From Marcos Ortiz <marcos_or...@anadat.es>
Subject RE: Modify laun VM Wizard
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:27:58 GMT
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for your reply, then oly new step I want is create a new line in the vmx line with
the name of user assign to his instance in the wizard, with this new line, we are able to
get this name and set such a hostname in the Windows instances.

For other side, do you think this is possible? Are citrix working in order to create a sysprep
for windows intances?

Regards

Marcos Ortiz

 Marcos Ortiz Fernández
 IT Technical Engineer

 Parque Empresarial Rivas Futura             Teléfono:  +34  902 196 047
 Calle Marie Curie 7 Edificio Beta              Fax :          +34
915 275 904
 28521 - Madrid

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Pranav Saxena [mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 06 de septiembre de 2012 14:48
Para: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Modify laun VM Wizard

Hi,

In case your motive is to just hide the create new network wizard from the end user then ,
you'll have to modify the instanceWizard.js file to hide this particular step. ( incubator-cloudstack/ui/scripts/instanceWizard.js
 and incubator-cloudstack/ui/scripts/ui-custom/instanceWizard.js file ) . The js file under
the scripts folder handles the server side API  calls and the latter handles the front end
development. Similarly , you can make modifications to add another step in the wizard.

Regards,
Pranav