From Marcos Ortiz <marcos_or...@anadat.es>
Subject Modify laun VM Wizard
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:54:30 GMT
Hi all,

I need to know if it is posible to add moré steps in the new instante wizard, i explain myself,
we want to add a new line in the vmx file in order to set the display name as hostname using
vmware tools and the gestinfo variable.

We have a script that did a Windows sysprep based on unattend.xml to change sid and others
valúes like firewall, hostname, Rdp...

Thin script once run once and it is deleted after running.

We need to set the hostname in unattend.xml file with the name collected by vmware tools,
but first, we need to add a new vmx file on order to archive this.

Someone know how can add a new step in the launch instance wizard? Also, we want to remove
from the wizard the posibility to create new networks.

Regards

Cheers

[cid:anadatcloudsfirma460x80.jpg@84d269bf1a8b4988a276925c4d5f9070]

De conformidad con lo establecido en la L.O.P.D., Anadat Consulting  garantiza la adopción
de las medidas necesarias para asegurar el tratamiento confidencial de los datos de carácter
personal. Así mismo le informamos de la posibilidad de ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación,
cancelación y oposición.

According to the established in the Spanish law of data protection (L.O.P.D.), ANADAT Consulting
guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to assure the confidential processing of
the personal data. In the same way we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights
of access, modification, cancellation and opposition.