From claude bariot <clobar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make VM from ISO file ???
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:37:31 GMT
I'm not sure that this methode run correctely in CS. Because, I never make
it successfuly.

Bat, for, me, the way for creating a nice instance is to use template.
- create your VM from xenserve or ESX before, and install xentools or
vmtools into your new Vm.
- convert your VM to template,  then, upload it to your web server.
- Fron VS UI, in the template tab, create a new template ...

I think, this is the best way.

regards