From Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Secondary storage alerts.
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:15:54 GMT
Hi,
  I am using CS3 + Ubuntu + KVM, and just initialized a whole new
environment. After the zone/pod/cluster/host/storage was configured. I
got alert on dashboard that secondary storage was in error.
  I checked a little, found the system VM of secondary storage cannot
be started. Then I checked agent.log, got lots of this with different
uuids.

libvir: QEMU error : Domain not found: no domain with matching uuid
'ca3422b8-3593-39fb-94fc-08c4a89d8382'
libvir: Storage error : Storage pool not found: no pool with matching uuid

  What should I do?
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞