From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: List of New Features in 4.0
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:26:36 GMT
This question should be addressed on the cloudstack-dev@i.a.o list.
I'll forward to that list and comment there.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Vijay Venkatachalam
<Vijay.Venkatachalam@citrix.com> wrote:
> For Autoscale feature, the re-licensing of NetScaler SDK Jar is held up in the Citrix
legal :-( , and meanwhile, can I send patches with the latest NetScaler jar files
> (still without the new license) to the autoscale branch alone (not master)?  We have
about 10 pending patches waiting for inclusion.

> I haven't checked the 4.0 code, but it seems that all NetScaler support is removed from
4.0 master (besides autoscale), Am I right here? Is this pending the NetScaler SDK jar re-licensing?