From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.0RC1
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:22:27 GMT
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:27 AM, Salih Yakoubov <syakoubov@neterra.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to download 4.0RC1 source from here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/downloads.html but every link appears
> to be broken.
> Also does anyone know when we can expect RC1 binaries (rpm)?

Thanks for sending this to the list.  Those links were published a bit
too early, and I've just removed them.  We have not yet reached the
point where all of the required licensing issues have been resolved,
and therefore have not yet voted as a community on releasing it
officially to the ASF mirrors.

There is an unofficial "sample" of our release candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/cloudstack/4.0/

-chip