incubator-cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cannot use NIC bond on guest/public networks
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 22:22:08 GMT
You can add a host to a cluster with a bonded interface by executing "xe pool-join" command,
You need to move ip configure from slave eth device to bonding device by executing xsconsole
on the new host.


Anthony

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Caleb Call [mailto:calebcall@me.com]
> Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:40 PM
> To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Cannot use NIC bond on guest/public networks
>
> In a convoluted way, yes.  You can't add a host in Xen Center to a
> cluster with a bonded interface.  It prompts you and says bonding is
> not supported.  If you add the host to the cluster without bonding and
> then bond the host after it's added, it works fine.  Beware, in our
> experience that when you use Xen Center to bond the interface it will
> go through and bond the entire cluster.
>
>
> On Sep 6, 2012, at 12:12 PM, Anthony Xu <Xuefei.Xu@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> > You can use bonded management interface,
> > You cannot use VLAN management interface, XenServer doesn't support
> it at this point.
> >
> >
> > Anthony
> >
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Nik Martin [mailto:nik.martin@nfinausa.com]
> >> Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 7:25 AM
> >> To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
> >> Subject: Re: Cannot use NIC bond on guest/public networks
> >>
> >> On 09/05/2012 10:58 PM, William Clark wrote:
> >>> This is correct, you cannot use a bonded interface for the
> management
> >> interface.  Not sure why this is the case.
> >>>
> >>> Bill Clark
> >>> Sent from my iPhone
> >>>
> >>> On Sep 5, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Nik Martin <nik.martin@nfinausa.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>>
> >>
> >> Bill,
> >>
> >> Is this a limitation of Cloudstack?  Xenserver has TONS of documents
> >> regarding and recommending a bonded interface for management.  It
> has
> >> explicit details about how bonded management interfaces *should*
> work,
> >> but they don't.  The main limitation is that they have to me
> >> active-passive (Bond mode 1).
> >>
> >> Nik
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>> On 09/05/2012 01:30 PM, Anthony Xu wrote:
> >>>>> Hi Nik,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> You need to move ip configuration from eth* to bond* device.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Check NIC Bonding for XenServer (Optional) in
> >> http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/31038-102-
> >> 685337/CloudPlatform3.0.3_3.0.4InstallGuide.pdf
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Anthony
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Thank you.  Xencenter makes it LOOK like it renames the slave
> >> interfaces, when in fact they are still named "guest_pub". Xencenter
> >> shows them as "guest_pub(slave)".  I can get VMs added and started
> >> properly now, but I still cannot communicate with xenserver 6.02
> hosts
> >> with bonded management interfaces.  This is a xenserver/openvswitch
> >> issue though.
> >>>>
> >>>> Regards,
> >>>>
> >>>> Nik
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> -----Original Message-----
> >>>>>> From: Nik Martin [mailto:nik.martin@nfinausa.com]
> >>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:11 AM
> >>>>>> To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
> >>>>>> Subject: Cannot use NIC bond on guest/public networks
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I'm having an issue using bonded interfaces on gguest and public
> >>>>>> networks.  Details:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> 3 HVs, Xenserver 6.02 all patches applied, open vswitch backend,
> >> sixe
> >>>>>> nics in each, configured as:
> >>>>>> eth0 management
> >>>>>> eth1+3 bonded, tagged as guest_pub
> >>>>>> eth2, unused(management backup)
> >>>>>> eth4+5 bonded, tagged as storage, which is iSCSI based
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Each bond slave connects to  pair of L3 switches that are
> properly
> >>>>>> stacked
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> If I unbond bond 1+3, vms are fine, guest and public traffic
> flows
> >> fine.
> >>>>>>   If I stop cloud-management service, open xencenter and bond
> >> eth1+3,
> >>>>>> then name the resulting network "guest_pub", it now carries
the
> >> label
> >>>>>> for my network tag for guest and public traffic.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> When I restart cloud-management, as soon as my system VMs try
to
> >> start,
> >>>>>> they start bouncing wildly in xencenter.  The VIF is created,
> and
> >> looks
> >>>>>> like "VLAN-SOMEUUID-15, where 15 is the vlan for my public
> network.
> >>>>>> The
> >>>>>> VIF never gets assigned to the bond.  If I look in the
> cloudstack
> >> log,
> >>>>>> I
> >>>>>> see:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) PV args are -- quiet
> >>>>>>
> >>
> console=hvc0%template=domP%type=consoleproxy%host=172.16.5.2%port=8250%
> >>>>>> name=v-2-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> VM%premium=true%zone=1%pod=1%guid=Proxy.2%proxy_vm=2%disable_rp_filter=
> >>>>>>
> >>
> true%eth2ip=172.16.15.118%eth2mask=255.255.255.0%gateway=172.16.15.1%et
> >>>>>>
> >>
> h0ip=169.254.2.227%eth0mask=255.255.0.0%eth1ip=172.16.5.34%eth1mask=255
> >>>>>> .255.255.0%mgmtcidr=172.16.5.0/24%localgw=172.16.5.1%internaldns
> 1=
> >> 8.8.8
> >>>>>> .8%internaldns2=8.8.4.4%dns1=8.8.8.8%dns2=8.8.4.4
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,762 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) VBD 14e0d8bc-8b5b-2316-cd1d-07c04389e242
> >> created
> >>>>>> for Vol[2|ROOT|a77d8900-aa57-4ce9-9c73-6db35d985f48|2147483648]
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,824 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Creating VIF for v-2-VM on nic
> >>>>>> [Nic:Public-172.16.15.118-vlan://15]
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,824 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Looking for network named guest_pub
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,829 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Found more than one network with the name
> >>>>>> guest_pub
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,845 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Found a network called guest_pub on
> >>>>>> host=172.16.5.5;  Network=f008aa20-1ea1-f6e5-c881-08911e3549e5;
> >>>>>> pif=64d27657-d3be-df29-d365-0baa2dab5303
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,855 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Creating VLAN 15 on host 172.16.5.5 on
> >> device
> >>>>>> eth1
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,885 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Catch Exception: class
> >>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Types$XenAPIException due to
> >>>>>> CANNOT_ADD_VLAN_TO_BOND_SLAVEOpaqueRef:70faa00e-7444-ee41-3cf3-
> >>>>>> 7d151b6fd561
> >>>>>> CANNOT_ADD_VLAN_TO_BOND_SLAVEOpaqueRef:70faa00e-7444-ee41-3cf3-
> >>>>>> 7d151b6fd561
> >>>>>>       at
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1731)
> >>>>>>       at
> >> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:372)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConn
> >>>>>> ection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:905)
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.VLAN.create(VLAN.java:349)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.enableVlanNetwork(
> >>>>>> CitrixResourceBase.java:3646)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getNetwork(CitrixR
> >>>>>> esourceBase.java:635)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVif(CitrixRe
> >>>>>> sourceBase.java:671)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixReso
> >>>>>> urceBase.java:1104)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Cit
> >>>>>> rixResourceBase.java:466)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(Xe
> >>>>>> nServer56Resource.java:69)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.
> >>>>>> java:187)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> >>>>>>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ac
> >>>>>> cess$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ru
> >>>>>> n(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> >>>>>> va:1110)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> >>>>>> ava:603)
> >>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,886 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Unable to start v-2-VM due to
> >>>>>> CANNOT_ADD_VLAN_TO_BOND_SLAVEOpaqueRef:70faa00e-7444-ee41-3cf3-
> >>>>>> 7d151b6fd561
> >>>>>>       at
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1731)
> >>>>>>       at
> >> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:372)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConn
> >>>>>> ection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:905)
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.VLAN.create(VLAN.java:349)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.enableVlanNetwork(
> >>>>>> CitrixResourceBase.java:3646)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getNetwork(CitrixR
> >>>>>> esourceBase.java:635)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVif(CitrixRe
> >>>>>> sourceBase.java:671)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixReso
> >>>>>> urceBase.java:1104)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Cit
> >>>>>> rixResourceBase.java:466)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(Xe
> >>>>>> nServer56Resource.java:69)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.
> >>>>>> java:187)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> >>>>>>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ac
> >>>>>> cess$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ru
> >>>>>> n(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> >>>>>> va:1110)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> >>>>>> ava:603)
> >>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,977 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Unable to clean up VBD due to
> >>>>>> You gave an invalid object reference.  The object may have
> >> recently
> >>>>>> been
> >>>>>> deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference given,
> >> and
> >>>>>> the
> >>>>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:211)
> >>>>>>       at
> >> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:372)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConn
> >>>>>> ection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:905)
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1058)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailu
> >>>>>> re(CitrixResourceBase.java:929)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixReso
> >>>>>> urceBase.java:1167)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Cit
> >>>>>> rixResourceBase.java:466)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(Xe
> >>>>>> nServer56Resource.java:69)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.
> >>>>>> java:187)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> >>>>>>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ac
> >>>>>> cess$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ru
> >>>>>> n(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> >>>>>> va:1110)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> >>>>>> ava:603)
> >>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,996 WARN  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Unable to clean up VBD due to
> >>>>>> You gave an invalid object reference.  The object may have
> >> recently
> >>>>>> been
> >>>>>> deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference given,
> >> and
> >>>>>> the
> >>>>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:211)
> >>>>>>       at
> >> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:372)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConn
> >>>>>> ection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:905)
> >>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1058)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailu
> >>>>>> re(CitrixResourceBase.java:929)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixReso
> >>>>>> urceBase.java:1167)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Cit
> >>>>>> rixResourceBase.java:466)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(Xe
> >>>>>> nServer56Resource.java:69)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.
> >>>>>> java:187)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> >>>>>>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ac
> >>>>>> cess$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ru
> >>>>>> n(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> >>>>>> va:1110)
> >>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> >>>>>> ava:603)
> >>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,996 DEBUG [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) The VM is in stopped state, detected
> problem
> >>>>>> during startup : v-2-VM
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,996 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Seq 4-204669124: Cancelling because one
of
> >> the
> >>>>>> answers is false and it is stop on error.
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,996 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Seq 4-204669124: Response Received:
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,997 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Seq 4-204669124: Processing:  { Ans: ,
> >> MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 110,
> >>>>>> [{"StartAnswer":{"vm":{"id":2,"name":"v-2-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> VM","bootloader":"PyGrub","type":"ConsoleProxy","cpus":1,"speed":500,"m
> >>>>>>
> inRam":1073741824,"maxRam":1073741824,"arch":"x86_64","os":"Debian
> >>>>>> GNU/Linux 5.0 (32-bit)","bootArgs":" template=domP
> >> type=consoleproxy
> >>>>>> host=172.16.5.2 port=8250 name=v-2-VM premium=true zone=1 pod=1
> >>>>>> guid=Proxy.2 proxy_vm=2 disable_rp_filter=true
> >> eth2ip=172.16.15.118
> >>>>>> eth2mask=255.255.255.0 gateway=172.16.15.1 eth0ip=169.254.2.227
> >>>>>> eth0mask=255.255.0.0 eth1ip=172.16.5.34 eth1mask=255.255.255.0
> >>>>>> mgmtcidr=172.16.5.0/24 localgw=172.16.5.1 internaldns1=8.8.8.8
> >>>>>> internaldns2=8.8.4.4 dns1=8.8.8.8
> >>>>>>
> >>
> dns2=8.8.4.4","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":false,"limitCpuUse":fals
> >>>>>>
> >>
> e,"vncPassword":"9d8805d384dc10ce","params":{},"disks":[{"id":2,"name":
> >>>>>> "ROOT-2","mountPoint":"/iqn.2012-
> >>>>>> 01.com.nfinausa:san01/1","path":"a77d8900-aa57-4ce9-9c73-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 6db35d985f48","size":2147483648,"type":"ROOT","storagePoolType":"IscsiL
> >>>>>> UN","storagePoolUuid":"776299a8-a770-30f7-9f6b-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 8c422790f5b7","deviceId":0}],"nics":[{"deviceId":2,"networkRateMbps":-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 1,"defaultNic":true,"ip":"172.16.15.118","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gat
> >>>>>>
> >>
> eway":"172.16.15.1","mac":"06:18:16:00:00:27","dns1":"8.8.8.8","dns2":"
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 8.8.4.4","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Public","broadcastUri":"vlan://
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 15","isolationUri":"vlan://15","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"g
> >>>>>> uest_pub"},{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":-
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 1,"defaultNic":false,"ip":"169.254.2.227","netmask":"255.255.0.0","gate
> >>>>>>
> >>
> way":"169.254.0.1","mac":"0e:00:a9:fe:02:e3","broadcastType":"LinkLocal
> >>>>>>
> >>
> ","type":"Control","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false},{"deviceId":1,"netwo
> >>>>>> rkRateMbps":-1,"defaultNic":f
> >>>>>>  alse,"ip"
> >>>>>> :"172.16.5.34","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"172.16.5.1",
> "m
> >> ac":"
> >>>>>>
> >>
> 06:58:58:00:00:0f","broadcastType":"Native","type":"Management","isSecu
> >>>>>>
> >>
> rityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"management"}]},"result":false,"details"
> >>>>>> :"Unable
> >>>>>> to start v-2-VM due to ","wait":0}}] }
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,997 WARN
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Cleanup failed due to Unable to start
v-2-
> VM
> >> due
> >>>>>> to
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,997 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Seq 4-204669124: Received:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 110, { StartAnswer } }
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,997 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-97:null) Seq 4-204669124: No more commands found
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:31,997 WARN
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Cleanup failed due to Unable to start
v-2-
> VM
> >> due
> >>>>>> to
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,002 INFO
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Unable to start VM on Host[-4-Routing]
due
> >> to
> >>>>>> Unable to start v-2-VM due to
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,005 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Cleaning up resources for the vm
> >>>>>> VM[ConsoleProxy|v-2-VM] in Starting state
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,006 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Seq 4-204669125: Sending  { Cmd , MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
> >>>>>> [{"StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"v-2-VM","wait":0}}]
}
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,006 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Seq 4-204669125: Executing:  { Cmd ,
> MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
> >>>>>> [{"StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"v-2-VM","wait":0}}]
}
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,006 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) Seq 4-204669125: Executing request
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,097 INFO  [xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) VM does not exist on
> >>>>>> XenServer0c091805-ebac-4279-9899-52018163a557
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,097 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) Seq 4-204669125: Response Received:
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,098 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) Seq 4-204669125: Processing:  { Ans:
,
> >> MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 110,
> >>>>>>
> >>
> [{"StopAnswer":{"vncPort":0,"bytesSent":0,"bytesReceived":0,"result":tr
> >>>>>> ue,"details":"VM
> >>>>>> does not exist","wait":0}}] }
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,098 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) Cleanup succeeded. Details VM does not
> >> exist
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,098 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Seq 4-204669125: Received:  { Ans: ,
> MgmtId:
> >>>>>> 130577622632, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 110, { StopAnswer } }
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,098 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentAttache]
> >>>>>> (DirectAgent-104:null) Seq 4-204669125: No more commands found
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,098 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Cleanup succeeded. Details VM does not
> exist
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,119 DEBUG [dc.dao.DataCenterIpAddressDaoImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Releasing ip address for
> >>>>>> reservationId=636f327b-5183-46bd-adf2-57bf0d5fae80, instance=7
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,125 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Successfully cleanued up resources for
the
> >> vm
> >>>>>> VM[ConsoleProxy|v-2-VM] in Starting state
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,126 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Root volume is ready, need to place VM
in
> >>>>>> volume's
> >>>>>> cluster
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,126 DEBUG
> [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Vol[2|vm=2|ROOT] is READY, changing
> >> deployment
> >>>>>> plan to use this pool's dcId: 1 , podId: 1 , and clusterId:
1
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,127 DEBUG [cloud.deploy.FirstFitPlanner]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) DeploymentPlanner allocation algorithm:
> >> random
> >>>>>> 2012-09-05 12:54:32,127 DEBUG [cloud.deploy.FirstFitPlanner]
> >>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:null) Trying to allocate a host and storage
> pools
> >> from
> >>>>>> dc:1, pod:1,cluster:1, requested cpu: 500, requested ram:
> >> 1073741824
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Nik
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Nik Martin
> >>>>>> VP Business Development
> >>>>>> Nfina Technologies, Inc.
> >>>>>> +1.251.243.0043 x1003
> >>>>>> Relentless Reliability
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> Regards,
> >>>>
> >>>> Nik
> >>>>
> >>>> Nik Martin
> >>>> VP Business Development
> >>>> Nfina Technologies, Inc.
> >>>> +1.251.243.0043 x1003
> >>>> Relentless Reliability
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Nik
> >>
> >> Nik Martin
> >> VP Business Development
> >> Nfina Technologies, Inc.
> >> +1.251.243.0043 x1003
> >> Relentless Reliability


Mime
View raw message