From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate VM existing ?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 17:32:28 GMT
Both hosts are in Cloudstack, right?  Both hosts are in the same Zone, Pod, and Cluster, right?
 If that's the case, then there's two easy ways to go about this.  First is to simply manually
migrate the VMs to the host you'd like to use.  You do this by going in the Cloudstack Management
GUI, click on Instances on the left hand column, click on the instance you'd like to migrate,
then click the little cross-arrows icon (see below)

This will prompt you for a host to move it to.  Select the host and it will move.

The other option if you are using HA, is just put your host in to Maintenance Mode within
cloudstack, this will migrate any Vms that are currently running on that host to another host.

On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:52 AM, POck Karaya <sukpon3@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello . I'm so interest in Cloud computing and now i try to deploy cloudstack in my University
in thailand but now i have some problem with.I want to migrate VM instance from host to another
host.Because i want to enable maintenance mode the first host that have VM instance existing.What
should i do now ? Thanks for your advice.