From Rohit Yadav <>
Subject Re: configure bare metal question?
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 04:48:59 GMT
Hi Zhiqing,

On 03-Sep-2012, at 6:22 AM, zhiqing wu <> wrote:

> Hello there:
> can you do my a favour? when I configured the bare metal
> environment,therewere to question. first,PING (pratimage is not
> ghost) software  can/t backup to network ?

Check if you can mount your CIFS/Samba share and have access to read and write over them.
And if the chosen path has no folder, PING sometimes fail, hence unzip
to your \\Share\Ping_Backup. (refer:
Choose "create new …" image while saving the disk image.

I'll update this wiki page; at present use a release version, should configure
baremetal environment:

> second,creating the zone,add the
> primary stroage,can't choose the protocol?

In case of baremetal storage is local.

Rohit Yadav

> please let know,thank you in advance.

View raw message