From Vijay Venkatachalam <Vijay.Venkatacha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: List of New Features in 4.0
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:22:09 GMT
For Autoscale feature, the re-licensing of NetScaler SDK Jar is held up in the Citrix legal
:-( , and meanwhile, can I send patches with the latest NetScaler jar files
(still without the new license) to the autoscale branch alone (not master)?  We have about
10 pending patches waiting for inclusion.

I haven't checked the 4.0 code, but it seems that all NetScaler support is removed from 4.0
master (besides autoscale), Am I right here? Is this pending the NetScaler SDK jar re-licensing?

Thanks,
Vijay V.