From Anthony Goddard <agodd...@mbl.edu>
Subject access to virtual router
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 03:47:15 GMT
Hi all,
I have a new install of CS 3, setup using advanced networking. I've added a single host which
works fine, DHCP assigns an address, the machine can access the internet etc.
When I add a second host, instances on the second host fail to get IP addresses (they timeout
while waiting for a DHCP response). If I set the addresses statically, the instance can't
access anything over the network.

If I live-migrate the virtual router system VM to the second host, it then can get a DHCP
address and access the internet, however migrating the virtual router system VM off the original
host renders the original host unable to get an IP and breaks outbound traffic on it.

Is there somewhere obvious I'm going wrong, or something obvious I might be missing?

Cheers,
Ant

---
Anthony Goddard