From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject Corrupt System VM ISO?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 22:27:54 GMT
I have tested this and it only seems to happen with this one network so I'm not exactly sure
what the issue is.  But whenever I create a VM that requires this particular domr to boot
I see this on the console:

http://i.imgur.com/akhoH.png

The virtual router never boots, it just spits that I/O error out a few times then eventually
nothing happens.  Some internal timeout happens within cloudstack as eventually the domr is
torn down.  What's strange is that if I create a new network in another account, it goes through
the process of creating the domr just fine.  Any ideas what could be causing this?