From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: can't assign public network to user. CS 3.0.2
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 18:20:01 GMT
On 5/10/12 11:59 AM, "dan@soleks.com" <dan@soleks.com> wrote:

>Alena,
>
>that works. I can see that all IPs from designated to account public
>network is allocated. But now i have another question. If account has
>several private network ?

Then you can't dedicate Public range to the account. This is a known
limitation in 3.0.x, I listed it in the functional spec
(http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/RelOps/Adding+public+Vlan+per+account).
 It will be resolved only when we implement allocating public ip range to
the specific guest network.