From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: can't assign public network to user. CS 3.0.2
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 17:03:10 GMT
On 5/10/12 9:02 AM, "dan@soleks.com" <dan@soleks.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>I'm trying to create public network in my installation (advanced
>networking, 2 physical networks) and assign it to one of the accounts,
>cloudstack is generating message that "zone id=1 has more then one
>physical networks" and refusing to create network. If i don't do any
>network assignment (network is going to default public pool) - it works
>fine.
>
>Dan/borei

Dan,

When you add public range per account, and account doesn't have any
Isolated Guest networks, we try to create this network for the account
automatically from the network offering marked with availability=Required.
As by default this network offering doesn't have any tags, there is no way
to figure out what physical network the guest network should belong to.

There are a couple of ways to make it work on your side:

1) Before creating public range per account, create the Guest Isolated
network for this account.

Or

2) Create the network offering with the tag=tag defined on one of your
physical networks and mark this offering with Availability=Required.

Let me know if it works for you,

Alena.