From Jose Rozanec <jroza...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject [closed] Unable to start system VMs after host restart
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 12:44:11 GMT
Hello,

Last things we tried were to export hosts directories instead of dealing
with the ones from the management server. The workaround worked, although
we still do not know how could we solve the original issue. We are now
ready to continue working on this and although some minor issues arose, we
are confident we'll be able to solve them.

Thanks again for tips and responses,

Jose.