From Jose Rozanec <jroza...@tendrilinc.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start system VMs after host restart
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 18:48:28 GMT
Hello, thanks for the response.

I tried restarting the kvm agent without success. Looking at the agent.log
(on host machine: /var/log/cloud/agent/agent.log) I get the following
error: http://pastebin.com/Cbnfit3c
On the libvirt log (host) I get this repeating all time:
http://pastebin.com/8hu2xNRi
On management server log, I'm still getting the following error reported:
http://pastebin.com/jx3UXMnT

Jose.